We proudly offer special discounts to military members, teachers, first responders, and students. Each enjoys a drop-in class rate of $25 and 10 percent off any of the individual class packages.
Ready for a workout like none other? Contact our team now to get started.
We have a strict 8 hour cancellation policy. This means If you are signed up for a class and cancel before the 8 hours, you will not have a penalty. Your session will be credited back to your MindBody account.However if you cancel after the 8 hour mark you will lose your class credit. If you are an Unlimited Monthly package holder, you will be charged a $15 late cancel fee. All class participants will be charged a $20 No show fee regardless of their class package.
If you want to sign up for a class that is full we recommend you put yourself on the waitlist. If a megaformer frees up, you will be notified via email and added to the class. The 8 hour cancellation policy still applies to the waitlist. If you are on the waitlist but cannot make the class then you MUST remove yourself from the waitlist. If you are added to the class and can't make it please cancel before the 8 hour mark. If you fail to do so you will lose your class credit and those with Unlimited Monthly packages will be charged $15 late cancel fee. All No Shows will be charged a $20 fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
The following applies for all those who sign up for a membership. This is an agreement between Alter'd Core and the member upon signing the agreement.
- Membership begins on the date signed by the member and the member will be charged the agreed upon price on the same day each month.
- Minimum 3 month commitment.
- Membership will automatically renew after 3 months.
- Early termination will incur a fee. Please note that all membership autopays require a 30 day written notice to discontinue.
- All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
- Alter'd Core is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non refundable and non transferable